Wednesday 22 January 2014

More Interesting Weather Information on my Fishing report page

Those of you that know my website well know that I have a suite of interesting links
to all things weather & river related on my Fishing Report page.
I am always on the lookout for new knowledge & information to add to this. This week I came across a very interesting site called
MagicSeaWeed.com
   -  
which is actually aimed at surfers.

It has some very well presented weather forecasting
with predictive sequences up to 8 days by 3 hour periods.

Of particular interest are the charts for
Air Pressure (which has the rainfall also embedded) & Wind.

I have included the charts for 06.00am next Sunday as examples below.
It will be interesting to see how it's accuracy proves to be
especially compared to the Met Eireann & BBC sites.

 If anybody comes across information that they think would be of use to our audience
of anglers interested in salmon fishing on the Blackwater,
do please let me know,
& I will look at it with a view to including it
on the website Fishing Report page.


No comments:

Post a Comment